About WaterProof SARL
Here at WaterProof, our mission is to maximize your efficiency and pleasure at work by building solutions to automate and simplify every low added value process you usually do. With our solutions you can concentrate on more interesting tasks, enhance your work quality and ends your work sooner with more fun. How do we do that?
- We listen to your needs: Nobody knows better than you what you need, this is why we are focused on your own needs. We have created wIT to manage all our user's request, group them together and priorize them. This way we release software providing the most added value for you.
- We try our solutions internaly: Because a tool is build to be used, we start using them internaly, this way when something is not useful or can be improved, we can change it quickly and are sure to provide you with an efficient tool.
- We do fast releases: Because when a feature is ready you should be able to use it without waiting several months, we do our best to publish new releases within short timeframe. This way when a new idea is received, it can be integrated in next release and you'll be able to adopt it really soon.
Our company is shared into two main areas:
- Innovative software creation for php development teams: Because we are also a software development company we have specific needs linked to this activity. We use this experience to create tools made to improve software companies efficiency. We are focused on php development team because we are convinced that internet is currently changing the face of the world and PHP is one of the most powerfull language available today to create internet softwares.
- Custom software solutions made specifically for you: We also develop custom solutions made specifically for our customers in various areas. From online application service providers to local organization targetted in human care, we do our best to provide our customers solutions that will enhance their daily efficiency by automating low added value tasks. With our solutions you can focus on your interesting work, you computer will handle boring work.
In the beginning, there was PHPEdit, a personal project created by Sébastien Hordeaux in 1999. Distributed freely using Internet, months after months the project's community has grown to reach more than 200,000 users currently. During those years, Sébastien met John Knipper, Bertrand Dunogier and Daniel Lucazeau who helped him to create WaterProof SARL in April 2004.
In July 2004, the first commercial version of the IDE was sold and since, hundreds of companies have adopted PHPEdit as their main development environment for PHP.
In November 2004, Bastien Hofmann joined the company to speed up PHPEdit development.
In April 2005, Jean Roussel joined the company to speed up the php development department and develop a new solution called wIT.
In November 2005 wIT is launched. This solution aims to enhance team collaboration and efficiency.
Contact & Legal Information
You will find below some information regarding our company:
10, place Nationale
|Fax||+33 (0) 563 669 626|
|Phone||+33 (0) 563 669 627|
|European VAT ID||FR64452862527|
|SIRET||452 862 527 00010|
|RCS||Montauban 452 862 527|